 General / 45076
  RE: Problem with integration

I can understand your confusion, I've gone through it myself in the past, and still do somewhat now. All my old sets that I got when I was younger are still in their original boxes, they've never been (as I call it...) 'assimilated into the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problem with integration

(...) Actually, I forgot to address my childhood collection in my reply to Orion's original posting. I'm one who keeps these sets completely separate from my 'adult collection'. In fact every piece in my current collection, used to build original (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

  RE: Problem with integration

-----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Allan Bedford Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 3:30 PM To: lugnet.general@lugnet.com Subject: Re: Problem with integration (...) Actually, I forgot (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)