 General / 44631
Re: Strange unidentified sword
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:54:55 GMT

At 04:50 PM 12/31/2003, you wrote:
In lugnet.general, Mike Thorn wrote:
Hey all,

At today's local LEGO meeting, I discovered a rather unusual chrome sword
in one of the buckets.

http://www.roboticsresources.com/aerandir/sword1.jpg
http://www.roboticsresources.com/aerandir/sword2.jpg

It's like nothing I've ever seen before and isn't listed on Peeron. Sorry
the pictures are kind of pixelated - my camera's zoom doesn't work very
well on closeups. Anyway, it's solid chrome and it appears that the
underlying plastic is green.

Has anyone ever seen this sword before, in a set or in the wild? Is it even
LEGO?

That sword is from the Coko brand of clone bricks (specifically from the
castle
line of products).

Dave!

Ah! Thanks a lot, Dave! That's very helpful. :)

I've been informed that these are for trade or sale if anyone's interested.
2x4's were an especial rarity in the bucket I found this one in, so if
you're interested in working a deal, let me know and I'll pass it on. I
know it's a clone, but it looks really good in a minifig's hand...

Thanks,
~Mike