 General / 44632
Re: clearance started at your (at least my) target store...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 23:22:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
   Hi,

I was in my nearest Target store (in Niagara Falls, NY, since I live in Southern Ontario), and I seen that a whole bunch of LEGO was 50% off.

These included the

Snowboard Super Pipe, (about 4 or so on hand)

Ultimate NBA area, (at least a couple left)

Sea Raiders, 0 left (I purchased this, sorry!)

and the real attraction,

AT-AT’s for $25 US ($75 off). There were 6 there when I left (I bought one since that was insanely low!!!)

Just thought I’d post that.

Thanks, Ben

Yup... I cleaned out the Waukegan, IL, Target! =)

I made a deal with my wife that I would NOT make any additional LEGO purchases this year if she let me get all this LEGO: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jediagh/photos/gifts/xmass2003/20031231_purchase_0007.jpg

Off course she did not approve the deal but she let me get the LEGO anyways! Oh, how I love this time of year when the stores reduced everything.

-AHui

A&M LWorks