 General / 44450
Re: Brickshelf Name Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:16:28 GMT

At 02:31 PM 12/12/2003, you wrote:
In lugnet.general, Kyle Beatty wrote:

On the overall question, one way around this would be if people would update
their Lugnet account to include their Brickshelf galleries (also MOCpages,
etc),
then you could easily find them here:
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/bylastname.cgi
(and yes, I just updated my own)

That doesn't help you guys for those of us that don't have LUGNET accounts
(yet?), like myself.

~Mike

Bruce