 General / 44425
44424  |  44426
Subject:
Brickshelf Name Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:02:30 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

After Kevin Loch's changes to Brickshelf, it's become very difficult to find
someone by name.  So I have created this page as a way for people to keep track
of people's accounts.  I hope it can be of some use once more names are added.

http://www.lugnet.com/~1763/Brickshelf

Please e-mail me at Bricksidge@yahoo.com to have your account added!

~Kevin Blocksidge