 General / 44412
Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:43:29 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Jeff Christner wrote:

The [MEGA BLOKS] sets we have haven't fallen apart and it has been easy to build other things
with the pieces. In fact the Mega Bloks military sets have stood up to heavy
duty playtime with regular plastic army men.

I still haven't mixed LEGO in with my clone brands, but I'm not sure my son
wouldn't mix them if given the chance.

Jeff Christner
Sixby Fire Tech
http://members.aol.com/regult/index.html

Hi Jeff!
   Out of curiosity, have you built any fire equipment that includes clone
elements?  If so, could you post pictures?  If not, your stuff is still pretty
darned cool.

Dave!