 General / 44271
    Re: Hi! My name's Dave... was Re: Infuriating —Chris Phillips
   (...) In unison: "HI DAVE!!!" As someone who has come down on the opposite side of this issue, I would like to repeat what Dave has said. There is no call for people to be profane or abusive with the folks at TLC or with fellow AFOLs or Brick (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Hi! My name's Dave... was Re: Infuriating —David Koudys
   In lugnet.general, Chris Phillips wrote: <snip> (...) Chris, Here it doesn't matter so much :) It's like us yammering in o.t-d about GWB and his policies--as long as the yammering and 'hot headedness' stays in o.t-d instead of, say, someone sending (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)