 General / 44272
Re: Hi! My name's Dave... was Re: Infuriating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:46:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Phillips wrote:

<snip>

- Chris.

p.s.  Yeah, I know I've stepped across the "civil" line up here a few times now.
I've probably even stepped across the "obsessive" line, too.  Well trust me, I'm
trying to be better about that on both counts.

Chris,

Here it doesn't matter so much :)  It's like us yammering in o.t-d about GWB and
his policies--as long as the yammering and 'hot headedness' stays in o.t-d
instead of, say, someone sending a mail to the White House with the same wording
or such...probably not a good idea.

I have no problem with venting amongst friends and comrades.  Hey, if you wanna
open your window and shake your fists in the direction of Denmark, I'll support
that.

You wanna send impolite e-mails to any rep of the company--now that's where I
draw the line.

p.p.s.  I took this out of .rtlToronto because it has been made clear to me that
they don't (for the most part) want to talk about this subject in their local
newsgroup.

Also, never listen to Calum :)

Dave K
-Calum?  Calum who? ;)