 General / 44203
    Re: Changes to Brickshelf? —Allister McLaren
   (...) What privacy concerns? I've got nothing to hide. Quite the contrary in fact. I want people to see my name next to my mocs. (...) There's nothing stopping people who are concerned about privacy from using a pseudonym either. This seems to be a (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Changes to Brickshelf? —Bryan Wong
   (...) Correct me if I'm wrong, but for someone who is paying nothing to use a service that would normally require a monthly fee, you're an awfully demanding user... And I assume that you are unaware of the difficulties associated with web (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Changes to Brickshelf? —Allister McLaren
     (...) You are. (...) I demand nothing. I was merely asking questions how to work around the change. Can you answer my questions? Allister (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Changes to Brickshelf? —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Demanding? Kevin said this: "There is also nothing to stop someone form including elements of their real name in their username." as a solution to the problem of usernames instead of real names. Logically, the next question is : how do I (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)