 General / 4420
  Auction 8480 Technic Shuttle

Hello all I have two 8480 Lego Technic Space Shuttles for Auction, set has 1366 pieces each all in Mint condition, unopened with seals intact and no wear what so never. #1. 8480 (1996) MIB starting bid $120 Bid:no name #2. 8480 (1996) MIB starting (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Auction 8480 Technic Shuttle

Wow... I remember the time I cross-posted an Auction to a bunch of unrelated newsgroups... it still hurts to sit... Michael wrote in message ... (...) pieces (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Auction 8480 Technic Shuttle

(...) And I hope you learned your lesson;-) Now, as for Michael-- whose turn is it to take that boy out to the woodshed? (Not too late to admit the error of your ways...) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Auction 8480 Technic Shuttle

This is a genuine sale, and I do not like to be insulted will that Language. I am only trying to help some people, as these are unwanted gifts. "Now, as for Michael-- whose turn is it to take that boy out to the woodshed? (Not too late to admit the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Auction 8480 Technic Shuttle

Sorry Tod, for this, after a hard day a work. This is all i need. -- Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine michael@medwards.fre...erve.co.uk Web site: www.medwards.freeserve.co.uk 121 models and going up Michael <michael@medwards.fr...rve.co.uk> (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Auction 8480 Technic Shuttle

My post (and Rob's as well) were merely gentle flames to remind you that .general is intended for *discussions*, not auction announcements. You were wrong to post here. As for the woodshed comment, I guess the meaning got lost in translation from (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Auction 8480 Technic Shuttle

(...) <snip> This belongs in market.auction. Since gentle reminders didn't do the trick, try referring to the terms and conditions you agreed to when registering here, as well as the charters of the respective groups. The charters are clear on this (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Auction 8480 Technic Shuttle

(...) You forgot to mention that he posted to multiple groups instead of cross-posting, which, if it isn't against the rules (I don't remember), it is certainly in bad form. Jeff (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Auction 8480 Technic Shuttle

(...) Then *why* does the subject-line state "AUCTION 8480 Technic Shuttle" ?? I mean, english is not my native language, but I do remember that Auction and sale do NOT have the same meaning... Mark (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)