 General / 4420
4419  |  4421
Subject:
Auction 8480 Technic Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 11:12:39 GMT

Hello all

I have two 8480 Lego Technic Space Shuttles for Auction, set has 1366 pieces
each all in Mint condition, unopened with seals intact and no wear what so
never.

#1. 8480  (1996) MIB starting bid $120    Bid:no name
#2. 8480  (1996) MIB starting bid $120    Bid:no name

As both lots are the exactly the same we will take the two highest bids for
this auction.

Rules:
1: Have fun!

2: All winning bidders are expected to actually pay for what they win, plus
shipping charge. If payment is not received within 14 days of win
notification, overdue bidders will be posted to rec.toys.lego and some
Lugnet groups, and lots offered to runner-up bidder.

3: This will be a going1, going2, going3, sold style auction with two
inactive days
between advancements.

4: Shipping charge to be met from the UK, contact me for the prices.

5: All price figures in this auction are US Dollars.

6: Payment preferred in UK Pounds (exchange rate of 1.6 USD/UKP) or
arrangement for payment into UK Bank account upon successful bid.  Shipping
to be held until full payment (including shipping) has cleared.

7: I reserve the right to pull anything at any time for trade.

8: Pictures and descriptions of all lots can be seen at on 2/6/99
www.medwards.freeserve.co.uk/auction.html

9: Play well...

Thank you.

Michael

To be added to the list of bidders, e-mail a request to
michael@medwards.freeserve.co.uk with the word "auction" in the subject
line.