 General / 44123
  Pick-a-Brick Bins Question

I've been hearing a lot about the Pick-a-Brick Bins sprouting up in different Lego outlets across the country. After looking at this pic from NELUG's most recent display: (URL) wondered how people (esp. kids) reach into the higher bins? Does a store (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick Bins Question

(...) The upper Pick-a-Brick bins are for show only, and don't contain loose brick. There is brick in the back of these drawers, but it can't be scooped out because it is behind a clear plastic wall. I've been told that there will be more variety of (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick Bins Question

thomasmain@myrealbox.com (Thomas Main) wrote in <HovJ12.uDv@lugnet.com>: (...) I've just been to the Milton Keynes shop. The PAB wall over there only has about 20 usable bins (three rows x 6-8 columns), the others are for decoration only. This (even (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)