 General / 44123
44122  |  44124
Subject:
Pick-a-Brick Bins Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:46:14 GMT

I've been hearing a lot about the Pick-a-Brick Bins sprouting up in different
Lego outlets across the country.

After looking at this pic from NELUG's most recent display:

I wondered how people (esp. kids) reach into the higher bins?  Does a store
employee have to help you with your selection?

Still hoping I might see one of these in person one day (however unlikely that
may be).

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@myrealbox.com