 General / 441
  1999 Sets...shameful?

ThrowBots -- it looks as if they can actually stand on their on as their joints appear to use a crude ball-in-socket system. I'll probobably end up with all of them because I love Technic. How about the return of Model Team? Ninja -- the new Ninja (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1999 Sets...shameful?

Jonas Marcho wrote in message ... (...) Team? I have to agree with youi there, but hey it's a great way to get those gears, I'd say taht thosese set's are 5 bucks each. so not to expensive (...) I (...) I still think they could use some smaller (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1999 Sets...shameful?

(...) Yep, the first time a kid tries to drill rock with one of those, all the silver will be gone. Steve (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1999 Sets...shameful?

I'd be willing to bet they will have a disclaimer: "Not for use in dirt". Jeff (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)