 General / 44058
Re: Shades of Gray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 04:55:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

   I’m somewhat amused at the apocolyptic visions some have placed on the color changes. I rather imagine it is reasonably close to what you outline above. Sometimes you have to do things for your artistic vision, and the opinions of the Great Unwashed be damned. Of course, the vision of artists is not always practical. :-)

Hence the furor, the artists at Lego are now content while many artists in the AFOL community have had their vision shattered.

Mark