 General / 44050
    Re: Shades of Gray —Michael Dallaston
   (...) It's 'grey'; learn to spell, colonial scum! :P (...) Very well said. I'm not too fussed by the change, but it would be good to have a comprehensive answer to the reasoning behind it. They don't owe us that, though. From what little Jake says (...) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Shades of Gray —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Are you saying I got the color wrong? :-) (...) I'm somewhat amused at the apocolyptic visions some have placed on the color changes. I rather imagine it is reasonably close to what you outline above. Sometimes you have to do things for your (...) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Shades of Gray —Mark Riley
   (...) Hence the furor, the artists at Lego are now content while many artists in the AFOL community have had their vision shattered. Mark (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)