 General / 44022
44021  |  44023
Subject:
Robotex2003 Winner: Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:22:45 GMT

Hi all!

I am not in to lego robotics myself, but I want to share this:
At the Robotex 2003 (http://www.robotex.ee ) competion, the winner was the Lego
robot.

I did not follow the show that much, but I did notice how efficient the Lego
robot was, how fast it found the 4 mines and ran through the system. As of what
I saw it was the best (well, it did win so...)
The robot was quite small, RCX controlled.

The show is still on now, for a short time I asume.
I hope to have an update on this next week.

Sonnich
www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/