 General / 4396
    When is it appropriate to leave negative feedback on ebay? —Brian Gavula
   I won an auction on ebay almost a month ago. I always make it a point to send my payment to the seller as soon as possible, which I did. I asked the seller to email me when the payment was received/cleared and when the item was shipped. He did not (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: When is it appropriate to leave negative feedback on ebay? —Chris Ernest Hall
     Check out The Underground eBay FAQ ((URL) It has the only discussion I've seen of feedback protocol on eBay. - chris (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: When is it appropriate to leave negative feedback on ebay? —Larry Pieniazek
     I'd say you're justified in neutral as of right now and negative very soon. did you exchange phone numbers or just emails? I'd try calling the seller on the phone too. Email problems and other upsets do happen but the onus is on the seller... I (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: When is it appropriate to leave negative feedback on ebay? —Larry Pieniazek
   PS, this probably is a market.theory kind of question, I think. (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.general)