 General / 4398
Re: When is it appropriate to leave negative feedback on ebay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 00:20:31 GMT

I'd say you're justified in neutral as of right now and negative very
soon. did you exchange phone numbers or just emails? I'd try calling the
seller on the phone too.

Email problems and other upsets do happen but the onus is on the
seller... I should talk because I leave people hanging for weeks
sometimes, but I always answer my nagging emails (so if you think I owe
you something right now, nag away... to my CTP address, not Voyager)
promptly.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.