 General / 43926
    Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan —John Hansen
   (...) Chris, I feel your pain, I really do. But I have never seen real train tracks that are a uniform color. Some of the ties are black. Some are brown. Others are faded in a non-uniform manner. It would seem to me that some color difference in a (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan —Chris Phillips
     (...) The more likely solution is that our club will simply stop buying new track. If we decide to expand our layout, we will probably just borrow track from our members. (I'll lend all of mine if necessary.) When you consider the significant (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) Actually, there's very good point to this. But it also got me thinking that if uniformity is what is really desired, you can still achieve a very nice effect by cycling through a small set of colors in a fixed order... say alternate between (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)