 General / 43923
    Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan —Tim David
   Very Funny! I think everyone needs to chill out a bit, yes it is annoying but there's nowt we can do. I noticed your other posts on this in the other threads with amusement too. On a more serious note, no I'm not happy about it either and in my (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan —Mike Thorn
   (...) While the other threads have not captured my amusement, they have well enough captured my bandwidth. Two days ago I downloaded over 100 emails on this topic and yesterday nearly 230. I'm not interested in debating the merits of the greys, (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)