 General / 4388
  traitor transport #6099

I am in the process of completing a paper on the a particular LEGO product "Traitor Transport". I have received some input directly from LEGO as to their thoughts on why this particular product was/was not successful.Now I would like to hear from (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: traitor transport #6099

Did you want responses by email or posting here? email is better. I will do your survey if you will commit to sharing what you learned from TLG and the paper itself once you finish. Information given for information received. As a teaser, I will (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: traitor transport #6099

(...) Best $5-6.04 set I've ever bought - all 35-40 of them. (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)