 General / 43873
    Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan —John-Paul Enaje
   Looking at your post, I suppose that you yourself hate Galidor as well.... :-D And perhaps Bionicle too? What about the juniorization of sets? LOL. Personally Im not fussing about the colors, its the Castlidor invasion Im worried about. (20 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan —John Hansen
   (...) Why would anyone be worried about those Knights that look like Galidor figures (with studs for interfacing with regular LEGO bricks)? Did the Galidor line stop LEGO from producing (or re-releasing) this past year some of the best Castle sets (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan —Johannes Koehler
     Hello! (...) I'm not worried. I'm just disappointed. If those figures are "Castle" (and at least they are called "Knights' Kingdom" and not "Bionicle" oder "Galidor" or what else) I feel like TLC is kidding me. And those figures are different from (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan —Tanvir Mahtab
     (...) The following is my personal 2 cents, and nothing else. I am perfectly happy that lego is rereleasing old sets, and I hope they continue to do so. For those of us who don't either want to spend our life savings on a misb or get a second hand (...) (20 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan —John-Paul Enaje
     (...) Are you kidding me? Not much else they can do? HUH?!?! Try to have some imagination, there's still LOTS of possiblities with System Castle theme. Ever thought that perhaps they could make Desert Castles and base the theme on Arabian structures (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan —John-Paul Enaje
   (...) Gee, perhaps Im worried BECAUSE I AM A CASTLE THEME FAN. A real one not just those with a passing interest. As for the colors, I think those new greys can add more realism to the color of those castles. (20 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)