 General / 43865
Re: Why I support LEGO through thick and thin.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 01:00:15 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Nathan Wells wrote:

   It all comes down to this:

I BELIEVE IN YOU LEGO!!! HERE’S A PAT ON THE BACK AND A BIG HUG FROM ME!!!

Well, I’m not one for hugging, but I’ll certainly give them a pat on the back ;-)

Lego has certainly not stood still over the years. They’ve tried new things, they’ve revived old themes and sets, they’ve made a few mistakes, and had some huge successes.

Lego now has a wider (and I think, better) variety of sets, a more versatile assortment of parts, in a greater array of colours, available from a wider range of outlets and at generally lower prices, than when I came out of my dark ages about ten years ago.

I reckon that’s pretty cool.

Cheers

Richie Dulin