 General / 43691
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 00:11:25 GMT

"David "Fuzzy" Gregory" <crazylegoman@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:HoKLLr.oJo@lugnet.com...
What about his first question?  Are bulk packs going to be in normal gray • or new
gray?  If LEGO is going to make bulk packs available in the new grays, • then I
think they should have new product numbers and be listed in the catalog • and
website as "new" colors so that we can tell them apart from the old ones. • If I
ordered what I thought was a regular gray pack and revcived an off-color • gray
pack (or brown), I'd send it back for a refund.

I suspect that the bulk packs we have been ordering have all been produced
and there won't be a production run again for a while.  My guess is they
will be the old colors until they run out.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: New colors and other info

What about his first question? Are bulk packs going to be in normal gray or new gray? If LEGO is going to make bulk packs available in the new grays, then I think they should have new product numbers and be listed in the catalog and website as "new" (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)