 General / 43671
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:24:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:

   Also, you didn’t address the third issue that has been bouncing around here and elsewhere, the rumors of a castle/bionicle hybrid. I know you won’t discuss such leaked information on future lines, but could I ask for a clarification on something Brad said at NWBrickCon: “Q: Castle? A: yes” From this post: http://news.lugnet.com/events/nwbrickcon/?n=153

When the questioner asked “castle?”, what would have been the response if he had said “minifig scale castle?” instead?

Your Jedi mind tricks won’t work on me Brucey-Wan.

All I’ll say about this is that textual lists of leaked set info often cause more confusion than anything else.

:) Worth a try, anyway. For the record, “Brucey-Wan” is the other Bruce from the San Fernando Valley.

Bruce