 General / 43347
    Re: Netiquette —Ray Silva
   Kevin, I can use the same arguments about chronology for top posting...but the MAIN ADVANTAGE to top posting allows the email to be previewed and/or read without having to open the entire email...or at least it does this for those of us that use an (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Netiquette —Ross Crawford
     (...) Ummmmm thats not who is replying, it's who they're replying to. Or is that to whom they are replying? Stupid English. ROSCO (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Netiquette —Frank Filz
     (...) Of course the news ettiquette is also to trim your quotes. If people took care to do this, the first point would more likely show up in previews. What I hate about the quoted article on the bottom is that people never trim them. They carry the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Netiquette —Kevin Johnston
   (...) I don't think so; I find that claim a little silly, to be honest. Why do top-posters never *intersperse* their comments? Because it would pretty obviously be unpleasant to read, of course. And certainly not, either, for non-interspersed (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)