 General / 4331
Re: Set on James Mathis' site (was Re: See Silver Construction Worker Keychain)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 12:31:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
Yes, the top of the CAB, those are common.  What I was dreaming about was the
hinged top pieces on the trailer - I need one to build a Yellow Fury.

You mean the double-sloped hinges?  I *should* have an extra one, I'll try to
check when I get home.  I don't know if I have a 1x4 hinge tile in yellow
though.

Jeff

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.general, James Mathis writes:
In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
Hey, on the pic at
http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/legopicts/FridgeTruckLeft&Front.jpg - is
that a killer POVRAY, or an actual picture?  If real, WHAT SETS did that
yellow top dual-sloped hinge piece come in?  I need ONE really badly.

Anyone? Anyone?  Bueller?

I think those are white pieces tinted yellow.  I don't think that yellow • hubs
or 3x4x1.3 windshields were ever made in yellow.

Jeff

That's right:  They are white, not yellow.  My apologies for the color • balance
in the image.  That image is an actual picture, not a POVRAY.  The model is
quite strickly made of black and white pieces with a trans-light blue
windshield and windows.

I wish the top dual-sloped hinge piece were yellow.  That would be very • cool.
:-( But, sadly, it is white.

later,
Bueller (James Mathis)

I just realized that I have a bunch of these in yellow (the slopes, that • is).
The Outback Airstrip has two of them.

Jeff

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |