 General / 4296
4295  |  4297
Subject:
See Silver Construction Worker Keychain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 22:46:35 GMT

I have a couple of pictures of the LEGO sterling silver construction worker
keychain at my website.  There are also a couple of pictures of a red and white
spaceman keychain from the mid-80s.

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/legopage.html

The link to the keychain page is near the bottom of this page.

later,
James Mathis