 General / 43265
Re: LEGOLAND® MASTER MODEL BUILDER SEARCH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:46:48 GMT

As a former employee of the Model Shop at LLC am I exempt from being able to enter? Hey, I’m already trained in procedures, materials (glues), some heavy equipment, etc. Or, since this is a contest of such, are current/former employees bannded from entering? I haven’t been able to find this information.

-Ash