 General / 43257
43256  |  43258
Subject:
TexLUG Fall 2003 Meeting Pics - Medieval Themed Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 05:30:19 GMT

Hey guys,

Just a quick note that Christina and I are home safe from our four hour drive,
well, ok, Christina's two hour drive and my four.  Anyway, we're where we're
supposed to be and the LEGO seems to be in tact and all accounted for.

And for the rest of you, here are the pics Christina and I took at the meeting.

You'll note our medieval siege engine contest, as well as a CCC display!  Great
stuff!

Here is the gallery, post mod:

--Anthony