 General / 43207
    How to insure your Lego collection —Timothy Wade
   Greetings everyone. I hope I've posted in the right places for this query, and if not, I apologize. I'm in the process of moving to a new residence, and seriously began to consider renters insurance. I can come up with figures for my TV, computer, (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: How to insure your Lego collection —James Powell
     (...) Yep. Wait until the first ~$30 000 (or more) claim, and then weep when the insurance company refuses to pay up. I don't _know_ of anyone loosing a entire collection yet. What I do for insurance purposes is that I have a reasonably regularly (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: How to insure your Lego collection —Neb Okla
     FUT: lugnet.general I asked my father about this. He is a Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) - which means, he understands insurance. He explained that this type of thing can be itemized on your homeowners (or renters policy) to be (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: How to insure your Lego collection —Ahui Herrera
   (...) At Brickswest 2003, I presented just this topic. You can see a copy of the presentation here: (URL) I currenlty have renter's insurnace with All State in IL and I have provided my agnet with a LIST of all the LEGO I have, their retail value, (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)