 General / 43207
43206  |  43208
Subject:
How to insure your Lego collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 19:48:26 GMT

Greetings everyone. I hope I've posted in the right places for this query, and
if not, I apologize.

I'm in the process of moving to a new residence, and seriously began to consider
renters insurance. I can come up with figures for my TV, computer, Doctor Who
book collection, etc, but I was wondering what others might consider to be the
best way to judge the value of your collection of legs?

(for refernce, I've been collecting since 1981 or 82, and have no idea exactly
all the sets I might own).

Any thoughts, ideas, comments?

Thanks
Timothy Wade