 General / 43098
  Re: "get an orientation on the LEGO community"

(...) This does bring up a topic I posted a few months ago(?) of the links page on LUGNET ((URL) titled "Everything LEGO" being a little out of date. I will acknowledge what's being talked about here does go much deeper. If you go to the LUGNET (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: "get an orientation on the LEGO community"

(...) Really the "newbie" needs to know what there after before they can get what they want. Are they here at LUGNET to learn about LEGO sets, or are they looking to find a club in their area, or do they wish to shop for LEGO, or just talk about (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)