 General / 42923
42922  |  42924
Subject:
Looking for early 70s set ID
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 03:22:32 GMT

Hi, all,

I'm trying to figure out which was my first
Lego set.  I've dug around the LUGNET set
guide, but I'm stumped.

It was circa 1972, and the set had 6 blue
10x20 baseplates, and bricks in red, white,
blue, and clear.  It had a bunch of 2x8 white
plates, and a few open (no-glass) white doors
and windows.  Part count was around 660.  The
plastic seems to be early ABS, but I'm not
certain.

Ring any bells?  Many thanks for any help...

-Tim