 General / 42922
Re: My first (and probably only) poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:53:16 GMT

Hmm. I voted for “buy it and demand a discount” as closest to my real response. More precisely I’d show it to a manager and ask what kind of discount I could get. If it was deep enough to make up for probable missing pieces (minifigs, often), I’d buy the set, if not, I’d leave it with the manager.

Bruce