 General / 4292
  Brought 2 minifigs to work today

I have Qui-Gon and Vader in the studio with me. "Not so long ago, all the way from a galaxy far, far away, everybody please welcome --" (no, they're not being interviewed :). Q is chasing V on the microphone isolation cage. I had put them on the (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brought 2 minifigs to work today

(...) In my cubicle, Qui-Gon and Maul are dueling and Vader is standing on a diskette box watching. This is all going on in the shadow of the Mag Wheel Master. Every once in a while, Vader climbs on the 'cycle to go for a ride. ;) Jeff (...) :) (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brought 2 minifigs to work today

(...) diskette (...) Hehe! Very cool. And you just *know* Vader doesn't have even one scrap of a catalytic converter on his bike. (...) I'll bet that was hard to type with your fingers in your ears and saying lalalalalala whilst. I don't think even (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brought 2 minifigs to work today

I had my 5571 Giant Truck at work for quite a while. It generate quite a bit of discussion from everyone who came into my office. It seems like just about everyone had a LEGO story of some kind or another. When any of my fellow employees brought (...) (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brought 2 minifigs to work today

(...) I got Mindstorms soon after my 5571, so I tried to motorize it, but failed (the gears kept slipping from the weight). After that, the 5571 came apart quickly because of all the great parts it has. It wouldhave been nice to keep one together (...) (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brought 2 minifigs to work today

(...) I have very versatile toes? Ah, nevermind. ;) (...) I just *love* those announcements. They always make me feel like my brain is going to explode. :) Jeff (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)