 General / 42882
Re: New Shop at Home Catalog!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:03:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rick Sammartino wrote:
"Scott Lyttle" <datafx7@yahoo.com> wrote in news:HK0xsE.rK3@lugnet.com:

Not too bad...some cool stuff.  Things that really impressed me:

The Lunar Lander on the front cover...

If that's the lander from the Saturn V kit, I bought that one yesterday,
it's not bad. The kit actually makes 4 seperate models.

Scott was kind enough to bring a few catalogs to Saturday's DixieLUG meeting.
This is a Minifig Scale lander, 10029, I think it was $40 for 400+ pcs.  It
includes a much larger lander and two astronauts.  It's not available in the US
yet through S@H's website, but here's a picture
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/64912.htm

Love this Discovery line.
John Riley