 General / 42996
Re: New Shop at Home Catalog!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 05:44:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Lyttle wrote:
I was at the Lego outlet in Atlanta this week, and they have the new Shop at
Home catalogs!

The most interesting thing I gleaned from this catalog is hints as to which of
the "S@H only" type sets might be available in stores on a limited basis, like
some of the Legend and My Own Train sets at ToysRUs and Target last fall.  These
newer sets are labelled "hard to find" as opposed to the more restrictive "not
available in any store!":

10039 Black Falcon's Fortress
10040 Black Seas Barracuda
10024 Red Baron
10124 Wright Flyer - neither label (goof?)
4513 Grand Central Station
4514 Cargo Crane
4502 X-wing Fighter

10123 Cloud City has neither label, which I assume is a goof since I understand
it to be a S@H only set.

Here's hoping the above make it into the retail channels, where they can be had
at sale/clearance prices!

Steve