 General / 4282
  Re: what is the rarest piece

(...) yes. I think it's the same color and the same plastic as the TV antenna piece. Much more flexible than normal. I still have one. I destroyed one by chewing on it, for some moronic reason, when I was about 13. I recall that I got mine with my (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: what is the rarest piece

Hey Larry, How many were in that wheels pack. I found 5 or 6 in a small collection I got from a mate over here and I'm trying to track down the sets they are from. They were in a 118 Electronic Engine box but this set doesn't use them. So what do (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.general)