 General / 42651
Re: Unbelievable infringement of copyright
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 01:49:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well, I tattled on eBay member “hocece” to eBay. Here as their auto-reply -- and judging by the response, we’ll never know if anything gets done about it.

Thank you for your report.

We would like to let you know that we have received your email and we will thoroughly investigate the information you have provided. Please keep in mind that the actions taken on a specific listing are confidential and between eBay and the seller. We will not be able to keep you abreast of any developments for privacy reasons, but we assure you that we will thoroughly examine this information.

If you believe an item is potentially infringing and it was not removed by eBay, we encourage you to contact the rights owner and inform them of the alleged infringement. Rights owners may request the removal of listings they feel infringe upon their rights through eBay’s Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) Program.

If you would like to see information provided by the rights owners about items that may infringe their rights and how to contact them, please visit our list of VeRO Program participant About Me pages.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/vero-aboutme.html

If you are a rights owner and would like more information regarding the VeRO Program, please visit:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/programs-vero-ov.html

We appreciate your concerns and we thank you for helping to keep eBay a safe and reputable forum in which to conduct business.

Regards,

The eBay Community Watch Team