 General / 42652
42651  |  42653
Subject:
Funny problem with brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:50:41 GMT

Hi!

I have a funny problem with some pictures I try to upload to brickshelf
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=30318).
The last pictures are named xmas(year)(number), but I cannot upload xmas1981 to
xmas1986 for some reason.

I have tried with them as single files, as one zip file and originally with the
other pictures in one zip files (36 pictures in total, where of ~38 succeeded).

Why can I not upload the missing pictures?
They are all JPG as the others, app 50 k is size. There should be no problems...

Any idea what goes wrong here?

BR
Sonnich, Denmark