 General / 42644
42643  |  42645
Subject:
Unbelievable infringement of copyright
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:30:47 GMT

I was browsing the ebay listing for legos, and I stumbled on this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3138948950&category=19011

I am not a lawyer, but I think this is a flagrant infringement of copyright.
This set is identical to a genuine LEGO rescue set, 6451  River Response, even
the age markings and the seal sticker on the box!!!!  It is being offered from
Hong Kong.

TLC, Take note and action!