 General / 42587
Re: 1000Steineland 2003 images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:28:01 GMT

Things around Lugnet are really slow. I'm surprised that more people have
not commented on how amazing the 1000Steinland exhibits are.

I really like the multi-colored medival houses by the port:

(from Ben's gallery)

This shot alone shows what you can do with the various colors available in
the Lego shops. (Too bad there is not one near Philadelphia PA!)

Does anyone have any close up shots of the houses? They are gorgeous.

Bryan