 Trains / 20604
Re: 1000Steineland 2003 images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:08:58 GMT

Hi Bryan!

   I really like the multi-colored medival houses by the port:

They were all build by René the webmaster of http://www.1000steine.de .. he is a big medival and castle fan!

   Does anyone have any close up shots of the houses? They are gorgeous.

Have you seen the growing collection of pictures at http://www.1000steine.de/1000steine-land/2003/ allready? Check “Modelabschnitt VI” for René’s and Jojo’s scene.

1000grüße

HoMa

http://www.holgermatthes.de/bricks