 General / 4258
    Palm Users? —Mike Faunce
   Any other Palm users out there? Anyone found a good way to put your Lego set owned/wanted list/database on it? I've got a list with data similar to what is on LUGNet in Excel (basically: Theme, Subtheme, Set #, Set Name, Pieces, Figs, "Own" and (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Palm Users? —Ed Jones
     (...) Rather than succumb to the obvious underhanded comments, I thought I'd keep my hands in full view, palms up, and count on the lifeline this has to offer. (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

         Re: Palm Users? —Michael Huffman
     (...) Ed, your comment pains me like a finger (or a sharp stick) to the eye. I mean, I've got to hand it to you, such off-handed comments as this *is* your style, but maybe Mike was talking fig·uratively about palm trees. ...leaf it to me, only a (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

         Re: Palm Users? —Tom McDonald
     (...) Nay, palm users are not to be found, not easily anyway. No one would openly admit to being party to exfoliation, at least no one could be heard anyway because to be exfoliated means you've fired all your live sound effects guys. -Tom McD. when (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: Palm Users? —Eric Joslin
     (...) Yep. (...) Uh. Well, I don't get into much database stuff on mine... when I want to make a list like that, I tend to just use Memo Pad. Of course, I've never made a list with very many items in it. And after I acquired some of the "want" (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Palm Users? —Kev Holmes
   Yeah, I've been running Jfile (3.2f) on my Palm III (and the 5000 before that) for several years. With 1237 records, format below, it sucks up 125K of memory. I typically update the entries in the shops, which has lead to some very interesting (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.general)