 General / 42570
    Re: What else do you do when you build? —David Laswell
   (...) Everything. Usually it's just TV/movies, but sometimes it's supplemented by internet/e-mail (yes, I do sometimes surf the internet while building, and I've even ). Rarely I'll just listen to music, and even more rarely I'll chat on the phone. (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What else do you do when you build? —David Laswell
   (...) Whoops, that should have ended with something like "and I've even typed in some short e-mail replies while building". See what happens when I'm assaulted by horrible evil silence (right now the local FOX station is having major technical (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.general)