 General / 42530
    Hobby Show 2003 - Reminder and Update —Allan Bedford
   This is just a brief note to remind everyone of this upcoming event. For those who may not yet be familiar with 'The Hobby Show' I wanted to take a minute to give you an overview. It is a large public show which focuses on a variety of hobbies and (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Hobby Show 2003 - Reminder and Update —Allan Bedford
   In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford wrote: Sorry to reply to my own posting, but I missed one point the other day. (...) If you have previously emailed me, but didn't receive the May update email, please drop me a note at: bricks@apotome.com And please (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)