 General / 42533
Re: Hobby Show 2003 - Reminder and Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:29:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford wrote:

Sorry to reply to my own posting, but I missed one point the other day.

So... who should email me?

If you have previously emailed me, but didn't receive the May update email,
please drop me a note at:

bricks@apotome.com

And please accept my apologies.  I have tried very hard to make sure that anyone
who expressed an interest got added to the group mailing list.  However, there
is the possibility that I missed someone.

For those who are worried that being on this list might be opening yourself up
to receiving tons of emails or worse, tons of spam... please know that I'm only
sending out about 1 update email per month (or less).  And, that this list is
exclusively for the purpose of keeping up-to-date with the Hobby Show event and
will not be used for any other reason.

Still hoping to hear from a few more of you!

Best regards,
Allan B.

http://www.apotome.com/hobbyshow/index.html