 General / 4242
  Re: Lego and Pets

(...) Two of my four cats simply love the green prickly bushes. They will scale sheer surfaces to get to the top of my livingroom shelves and dig through my 'current scraps' bin to get them out and then play with them all night. It bugged me for a (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego and Pets

Christopher L. Weeks wrote in message <3741FD16.A3CC0842@c...ri.edu>... (...) your dog (...) one (...) Our cat loves to play with wide town tire/wheels. Although she doesn't hurt them, she is very good at making them disappeared. This is why I'm (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego and Pets

My cat, Socks likes the Yellow-Green antennas as well, and chews on them like grass (must look similar to the cat?). His other favorite things are pushing pieces around (I think he in part picked that up from my sifting through pieces) I'll sift (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.general)